21 November 2017

Web Finds - 21 November 2017

So I hope you have had a good weekend.

So now it is time to enjoy a great collection of blog posts and videos from around the internet.

Meanwhile here are a selection of the latest Filofax videos for your enjoyment.
  1. First Plan with Me: Functional Planning - Teach_and_Plan
  2. Krissyanne Designs | Celebrations Binder #2 And Comparison | Functional Planning - GraceWithoutTears
  3. Erin Condren Haul | Functional Planning - GraceWithoutTears
  4. Van Der Spek touch me set up and how I plan - Terrah LeShay
  5. November Gillio Compagna Slim Setup - Shirley LewPlans
  6. Gillio Amica - November 2017 Setup - Teach_and_Plan
  7. Unboxing | GILLIO MEDIUM COMPAGNA CROCO EYE IN GREY! - Diary Of A Planner Girl
  8. PlannerCon Europe 2017 - Haul - Lorelei Lee
  9. 2018 Planner Setup: My Lists Section (GTD) - Brandy Michelle Plans - YouTube
  10. Hobonichi Weeks vs Filofax Pocket Malden- Which Should I Choose? - Seaweed Kisses
  11. 2018 PLANNER SET UP | Franklin Covey Planner | ZWERG - Gisell Zwerg
  12. Current Functional set-up on my Filofax Malden / PeanutsPlannerco, Sewmuchcrafting, Mintedsugar - Tiffy Butter
  13. Hobonichi Weeks vs Filofax Pocket Malden- Which Should I Choose? - Seaweed Kisses
  14. My unboxing of my Filofax classic croc in personal - lisa cervantes
  15. Filofax classic croc in personal setup - lisa cervantes
  16. PWM Filofax Pocket Planner *Happy Thanksgiving* Week - Robin's Nest
  17. Come organizzo la mia agenda - Filofax Domino personal - Antonietta Agostini Books
  18. 2017/2018 Purple Filofax Pocket Malden Setup ft. PPC Inserts | BusyMomGoingCrazy - BusyMomGoingCrazy
  19. Functional Plan With Me Personal Filofax 11/20/17 - 11/26/17 - PlansMeetPaper
  20. Mein Filofax - Svenja mcbee
  • For tips on how to improve your videos, please see this post.  Also this video too Webfinds 
  • Your Filofax/Organiser Videos could appear in this list, just contact philofaxy at gmail dot com to be added to our monitoring list. 
My Week Posts
  1. Plan with me || Apple pickin - Karen's Obsessions
Enjoy.



No comments:

Post a Comment