09 March 2014

Reader Under The Spotlight - Porsche

Hello everyone! My name is Porsche and I blog over at Coffee and Stationery. I'm somewhat new to the Filofax community but not new to the planner community. I've loved planners since I started school and I'm glad to have met so many people who enjoy paper as much as I do. I'm a graduate student studying to be a Special Education teacher and will be graduating in December. I spend most of time at work or playing with my ferrets, Greta and Giselle.

1. When did you buy your first Filofax and what was it?

I bought my first Filofax last summer and it was a Personal Domino in Purple.

2. What other brands have you used or considered using?

I have considered using Franklin Covey, Erin Condren, and Sugar Paper

3. Out of the organisers you own which is your current favourite (Style and Size)?

My favorite organizer is the Personal Malden in grey. 

4. How many Filofax organisers do you own?

I currently own four. Three personal size and one A5

5. What is the oldest Filofax in your collection?

I honestly do not know because three of them were purchased secondhand but I've had my Domino for almost a year. 

6. What do you use your Filofax for?

I use my filofax for work, school, and my blog. 

7. What was the feature about Filofax you like most?

The feature I like the most about Filofax is that it lets me design and use what I need the most. I'm all about no fuss and I enjoy that with Filofax. 

8. If you could design your own Filofax what would it feature?

I would stick with the Malden design but remove the front zipper pocket because it gets in the way when I'm writing and bigger rings. 

9. How do you carry your Filofax?

I carry my filofax unprotected, yes unprotected, in my purse. I want to see the "damage" that will come from it being handled. 

10. Which Filofax in the current range do you like the most? Are you going to buy it?

I like the Personal Calypso and I probably won't buy it because I do not have a need for it at the moment. 

11. What is the most you have ever spent on a Filofax? Which model?

The most I have ever spent on a Filofax was when I purchased my personal grey malden.

12. What's your favourite Filofax tip or hack?

I don't really know of any tips or hacks. I'm quite boring in regards to how I spruce up my filo but I've seen some great ideas on Instagram and wish I was that creative. 
 
13. Turning to Philofaxy, what do you like the most?

The community of people who are always available to talk planner. 

14. And what do you not like about Philofaxy?

That I can't attend a huge meet-up with everyone :)

15. What was the last music track you downloaded or bought?

Eternal (You're Mine) Mariah Carey

16.  Mark Darcy or Daniel Cleaver? 

Daniel Cleaver

Thank you Porsche for agreeing to go under our spotlight,  good luck with the remainder of your studies. 

If you would like to appear in this feature, please contact Steve philofaxy at gmail dot com 

2 comments:

  1. Aloha Porsche!

    Nice to meet a fellow Philofaxin' SpEducator. It's a challenging field, but very fun at the same time. In a way, all teachers are Special Education teachers because our kids learn differently, and we owe it to them to differentiate. Congrats on your December graduation!

    Leilani

    PS
    Pinay ka?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi Leilani,

      I am very excited to begin my career in teaching. I have been playing teacher since I was a child and I can't wait to step into the classroom. Yes, pinay ako.

      Delete