25 July 2011

Filofax Competition - Guest Post - Imy

The lovely Filofax King has let me do this guest post for some advertisement!

Some of you will already know about this but for those who don’t, I am holding a competition to win a lovely Special Edition Pocket Filofax with CRYSTALLIZED™ - Swarovski Elements, this lovely Filofax is made of patent pig skin leather and oh it is so beautiful and glamorous! (and its not just for the ladies, I am sure some men would love it!)

IMG_3071

IMG_3074

It comes with both a 2011 and 2012 diary so you are set for the next year!

The competition ends on 31 August, and then from 1 September to 15 September the best photos will be going to the public vote! I thought it was the fairest way!

So if you go on my blog it has all the instructions, and what you need to do, its really simple! But the two most important bits are to join Filofax College on Facebook and then post your picture in the album competition photos!

CLICK HERE TO READ MORE

Here is a small video that tells you more



I look forward to your entries and thank you again Filofax King for letting me do this post :-D

Imy :-) <3

1 comment:

  1. Yay I have to remember to get a good picture in this week :-)

    ReplyDelete