01 October 2017

Highlights for September 2017

So here are the highlights of the month of September.

We published the following posts.
Of course the Webfinds and Free For All TuesdaysFridays posts are always there each week, please join in the comments, everyone is welcome.

If you have a guest post idea, please contact steve at philofaxy dot com  or if there is a topic you would like to see us cover or revisit also please contact Steve.

I hope you find this post useful, please let us know in the comments and we will do our best to do a highlights post each month.



1 comment:

  1. Hello! I was wondering if I could request a post, or some help at least...

    I have a refillable notebook by Filofax and I've loved it until now. Until now, because I use it as a planner/journal for school (I'm a teacher) and I now see I won't be able to add any more pages after Christmas...

    The paper is wonderful for what I like to do (lots of colour, post-its, stamping and etc). I have the refillable notebook punch too: https://www.filofax.co.uk/filofax-notebook-paper-punch.html

    I was thinking if I could transfer the paper from my Pennybridge refillable notebook to a binder system similar to the Happy Planner (where you can choose larger rings, you know?)

    My problem is I can't figure out what rings would fit in the punch size of the paper and punch I already own...

    Worst case scenario, I'll have to buy a new notebook per school term, but I don't see myself doing that for long (it gets expensive!)

    Would you help me out? Thanks either way!

    ReplyDelete