19 May 2014

Filofax Clipbook Winners...

Thank you to everyone who left such excellent comments against my review of the Clipbook last week. The few ideas and suggestions I made in the post certainly seemed to get you all thinking of things you could use the Clipbook for.

Being relatively inexpensive but very practical, I am sure this new product will become quite a success.

Now comes the exciting bit... who are the lucky four people won are winners of the lucky draw for one of the four review samples I have to give away.....
  • Jo
  • Lynn Colagiacomo
  • Kate473
If your comment name appears in the above list please get in touch as quickly as possible by emailing steve at philofaxy dot com to claim your prize. I will need to know your mailing address and I will try to get the parcels posted by the middle of the week. 

If anyone doesn't claim their prize by Friday I will draw a new name out of the hat. 


Thank you once again for all your excellent comments and suggestions. 

1 comment:

  1. Great news! Can't wait to start using it. Thank you 😁

    ReplyDelete